Established in 1990, AKAR MAKİNA SAN. TİC. A.Ş. manufactures autoclaves and pressure equipment for various industry branches at two separate plants located at Eskişehir Organized Industrial Zone.
Akarmak offers turn-key products equipped with advanced automation control systems at Glass Composite, Building Materials, Tire Coating/Rubber, Food and Medical Waste Sterilization fields where autoclave products are used. With its infrastructure and cutting edge technology bench park, it satisfies needs of its international customers in the fields of engineering, design and manufacturing. The firm holds all international certifications required for pressurized vessel production subject to advanced level of standards:
- Pressured Equipment Directive 2014/68/EU (PED)
- Simple Pressure Vessels Directive 2014/29/EU (SPVD)
- ASME SEC VIII Div. 1
- EAC (GOST)
- EN 15085-2 CL 1
- EN ISO 3834-2
- AD 2000 HPO
- Other certificates that may be requested by authorities of various countries.
The autoclaves are manufactured at international quality standards; they are approved by internationally recognized certification bodies such as TUV, Bureau Veritas Lloyd, Hartford Steam Boilers.
- has high equipment and technological manufacturing plants.
- has factory area of 28.000 m2.
- has professional/experienced management staff and skilled workforce.
- has advanced level of machinery, processing and design capacities.
- operates in Eskişehir which is an advantageous point of domicile (at close distance to big cities like Istanbul, Bursa and Ankara and important ports).
- holds ISO 9001:2015 certificate and standard products are CE certified.
- is a firm which implements future expansion plans well.
- is export and growth oriented.
- successfully performs high volume projects with a large number of sub-contractors.